Ropes Crossing | A Good Place to Invest?
Ropes Crossing is a Lend Lease development sitting in Western Sydney, between Blacktown and Penrith. I thought it would be useful if I put together some information to help you find out if it is a good place for you to invest!
Ropes Crossing Area Overview
Ropes Crossing is a master planned community being developed by one of Australia’s largest residential land developers Lend Lease. Unlike other estates in the area, Ropes Crossing has one of the highest owner / occupier ratios in the Blacktown LGA.
Key Reasons to invest at Ropes Crossing:
Ropes Crossing sits in the fastest growing LGA in NSW, it offers affordable housing to an aggressively growing Sydney population. This is fuelled by easy access to the M7, M2 and M4 road links, expanding rail services and a range of upgrades to commuter parking at train stations. Also, the Blacktown LGA has one of the strongest employment bases in Sydney with premium suburbs like Ropes Crossing high on the list as the suburb young families want to buy or rent in.
Key Findings – Why is Ropes Crossing a hot spot?
– 2nd busiest rail facility outside Central station
– Population expected to nearly double over the next 7-10 years
– 9.1% population increase from 2007 – 2010
– New rail lines currently under construction to keep up with demand
– 35km from Sydney / 12km from Parramata (Sydney’s 2nd biggest city)
– Consistent Annual Growth Rates of 9-10%
– Up to 16,500 jobs to be created in the region
– $2B development of the Erskine Park Industrial Estate
– $80 million for a 3km Erskine Park to M7 Link road
– Population growth
– On train line and within minutes to the M4 and M7 – easily accessible to commuters
About the Estate (Ropes Crossing)
– 10km East of Penrith CBD
– 16km West of Blacktown
– 22km west of Parramatta
– 45km west of Sydney
Access to Transport
– 5mins from St Mary’s railway station
– Convenient access to the M4 and M7 motorways
– Westbus services
– Cycling paths planned to link to the Western Sydney bicycle network
– 2,200 homes and around 6,000 residents
Ropes Central (Village Central)
– A Coles Supermarket
– Specialty stores
– Ropes Crossing Public School
– Community Resource Hub
– Sports field with Tennis and Basketball Courts
Proposed (Subject to Approval)
– Childcare Facilities
– Mixed use hospitality areas
– Medical Centre
– 16 parks, playground and sporting fields
– Nestled in 900 hectares of Regional Park
– Over 25kms of hike and bike paths
Type of clients this opportunity (Ropes Crossing) is suitable for:
This type of investment would be suitable to a client who wants:
- To invest in the Sydney area
- A low risk investment
- Has the capacity to finance a house and Land investment
- Good capital growth potential
- Strong cash flow
- Wants low vacancy
- Wants instant equity on completion
Register your Interest
It would be great to work with you on securing one of these fantastic investments in what we believe is one of Sydney’s best investment areas. When you consider a 4 bedroom home in Sydney under $420k in an area set to grow it’s a great low risk investment. If you believe that this is an investment option, please do not hesitate to register your interest by contacting us.
Article by Thirdi
If you would like some further information on anything related to Investment Property or Investment Finance please click contact us
One of our team of experienced Investment Property coaches or Investment Finance Mortgage Brokers will be happy to reply to you with some specific and helpful advice…
This article is not designed to provide personal financial or investment advice. The information provided is general in nature and does not take into account your particular investment objectives, financial situation or investment needs. We recommend that you speak to your financial Adviser before you make any further decision.
Powered by Facebook Comments